My client is currently looking for an experience and well rounded Electrician to work in domestic social housing properties.
The role of an electrical engineer will entail a variety of works carried out in domestic properties(primarily social housing) and a thorough understanding of typical domestic circuitry will be required.
Electrical Installation- This work includes the renewal of consumer units, installation of new circuitry and additions/ alterations to existing circuits.
Maintenance and Fault Finding- Extensive experience is beneficial in this area as we react to vast numbers of emergency call outs on a daily basis. This can range from a single socket outlet not functioning to a complete loss of power to the property. Strong testing abilities are required in order to locate diagnose and rectify faults in strict timescales.
Electrical Inspection, Testing and Condition Reporting- Electrical condition reporting now plays a big part in the daily routines of all engineers. Experience in Condition Reporting is essential as we aim to deliver numerous void properties back to various clients on a daily basis.
What we are looking for:
• City and Guilds 2330-07 Level 3 (Electrical Installation) or alternative evidence of electrical
skills set qualification.
• City and Guilds 2382-10 (17th Edition I.E.E Wiring Regulations or equivalent)
• City and Guilds 2391 (Inspection and Testing) or equivalent.
• Electro Technical Certification Scheme (ECS) approved.
• Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
• Electrical installation, maintenance and inspection.
• Team commitment and the ability to work alone.
• Demonstrates eye for detail and commitment to delivering excellent standards.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines.
• Professional attitude and approach to work and well presented.
• Ability to competently operate MS Office (Word & Excel).
• To be self motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
• Full valid UK driving licence.
If you would like more information please call Kiera at Saints or to apply forward a copy of your most recent CV.