Case Progress Reporter
Role: Case Progress Reporter
Salary: £15,000 - £20,000 per annum DOE
Location: Bristol, Avon - Commutable from Bath, Swindon, Chippenham, Weston Super Mare, Gloucester
Ambridge Harris are working with our established client in order to recruit a Case Progress Reporter to join their team based in Bristol. The Case Progress Reporter is responsible for gaining updates from solicitors on the progress of ATE cases and monitoring these cases through to the collection of the premium. You will also be responsible for reconciling collected cash against policies and resolving all instances of non/incorrect payment.
* Seek Regular updates on outstanding cases to the point of closure.
* Reconcile cash and seek reasons for variance.
* Identify and escalate unpaid premiums.
* Liaise with the Finance Team to monitor the credit control process.
* Plan & prioritise own work to meet company service standards, Internal & external SLAs.
* Carry out all tasks in line with stipulated compliance processes, procedures & authority limits.
* Work effectively with all stakeholders to ensure cases are processes without delay.
* Take responsibility for own learning needs to progress knowledge and skill base.
Education & Experience:
* A good level of education (min. 5 GCSE Grade C+) with previous relevant experience.
* Excellent telephone skills.
* Good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
* Good numeracy & literacy skills.
* Experience of credit control or telephony based work
* Experience or understanding of the ATE industry or solicitor market place would be an advantage.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.