Business Development Manager - Onsite Document Services
Business Development Manager - Onsite Document Services - London and the South
A unique player with a complete offering around Print Rooms, Mail Rooms & Solutions (Hybrid Mail), DocumentControl, Creative Services (augmented reality/app development) , MPS and Scanning are currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager to join their Sales Team in the South.
- An agile new business hunter, with an aptitude for creative thinking
- Highly engaging, with the ability to listen and consultant
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Able to articulate complex operational and financial prospects
- From a solutions/services focussed sales background, with a proven record of accomplishment within the Corporate and Enterprise sectors
- With a national scope, you will be responsible for promoting and developing the integrated service offering to both new and existing clients Identifying and qualifying prospect, development of the relationship
- Attending roadshows and exhibitions
- Produce and deliver sales plans, identifying potential and prioritising accounts to deliver short, mid, and long term business opportunities
- Maintain CRM record, ensuring records are maintained of account buying processes, policies & buying cycles to ensure clarity of business pipeline
- Identify new opportunities and manage through the complete sales cycle
- Ensure existing contracts are managed to the optimum and up selling opportunities are realised; cross selling opportunities are communicated with other relevant sales team members
A well-established and growing technology led organisation, with ambitious growth plans.
£30,000-£60,000 (negotiable) basic salary, attractive commission structure with a realistic OTE, company car + benefits