Teacher in SEN School
An SEN school in London are seeking a qualified Teacher for a fulltime September role.
The role would be suitable for a Primary or Secondary trained Teacher who has some experience of teaching children with SEN within a mainstream setting.
The children who attend this school have a wide range of needs ranging from moderate to severe needs.
The school follows a tailored curriculum with a strong focus on speech and language development. Teachers and Speech and Language Therapists work closely together to meet pupils' social, speech and language needs. Occupational Therapists work with children during individual occupational therapy sessions and within the classroom.
The School are looking for a Teacher who:
• Has high expectations of children's learning abilities
• Is dynamic and engaging
• Has secure knowledge of the UK Curriculum
• Has strong communication skills
The School can offer you:
• Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• A supportive working environment
• Training and support if you are transitioning from mainstream teaching
• Collaborative working with Speech and Language Therapists and Occupational Therapists
To find out more or register your interest please send your CV to Nicola at Horizon or call us on for more information.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.