Regional Support Manager - South Yorkshire & Humberside
Regional Support Manager - South Yorkshire to Humberside
Zachary Daniels are exclusively recruiting for a Regional Support Manager for a well-established and growing healthcare business in the South Yorkshire & Humberside area. With a focus on delivering exceptional service to customers, the business has a great culture based on working together as a family, being empowered to think innovatively, rewarding and recognising great performances and having fun!
The primary focus of the role is to work as a flexible member of the Regional team, supporting the Regional Manager and ensuring the operations of the branches run smoothly.
* To respect and support branch teams in the Region.
* To support the Regional Manager and Head Office teams in a wide range of area, including operation and team development.
* To ensure all Health & Safety Policies and Recruitment Policies are adhered to, including induction and training of all staff.
* To deal initially with staff issues informally, and pass on to Regional Manager if need to escalate.
* To visit branches on a daily basis to offer assistance and support on behalf of the Regional Manager.
* To ensure excellent merchandising compliance, with up to date planograms & promotions, and check for missing products and correct pricing.
* To identify maintenance/equipment issues and report to Properties/Regional Manager for authorisation.
* To ensure new starters on the Region, are met on their first day and that a proper induction process is in place.
* To provide training to the store teams on essential equipment, services and procedures.
* To ensure all clinical and retail standards are maintained in branch and feedback to Regional Manager where appropriate.
* To complete a branch checklist in every branch on each visit, returning completed form to Regional Manager.
* To perform regular audits across the Region.
* To recognise and highlight good performance to the Regional Manager and provide rewards and recognition when appropriate.
The Regional Support Manager will be based at a store on their region and will be responsible for over 10 stores in the area.
The suitable candidate must have a car and be flexible to work according to the needs of the business
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply for this Regional Support Manager position send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.