£22,000 - £25,000 + Benefits + Study Support
Dynamic, highly commercial, rapidly expanding, market leading, providing a very worthwhile and humanitarian service and based in Ross-On-Wye - interested?
Our client is a VC backed international operation with a small nucleus of professional staff based at their Head Office, in Ross-On-Wye. The company and culture are quite unique, a blend of highly professional, profit focused capability with the reward of making a highly valuable contribution to society on the World stage.
Due to their ongoing growth, they seek to appoint a capable, diligent and commercially savvy Management Accountant to their dynamic and close-knit team. The nature of their work is highly project focused and would see the successful candidate working closely with operations from the earliest planning and pricing stages though the entire lifecycle to conclusion.
The role of Management Accountant will be an exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant to take their experience and ability to the next level. You will be well supported in your development, both with mentorship and through time off and financial assistance in support of your studies. Working in a team of 5 in accounts, you will adopt a natural role in guiding and developing others. Whilst the role will be based in Ross-On-Wye, the role also offers the opportunity for occasional international travel. The industry itself is very rewarding and, due to their growth strategy, the opportunity for your personal development will be ongoing.
- End to end financial management of complex projects
- Project costing - challenging Operations where required
- Full project Profit and Loss responsibility
- Development and presentation of reports
- Research and analysis in line with business requirements
- Communication with group function in Europe
- Liaison with Operations in the building of accurate budgets
- Analysis for previous and future costings
- Preparing risk/scenario analysis - advanced use of Excel required
- Cash flow forecasting and monitoring
- Supporting and deputising for the Financial Controller in their absence
This is a business with momentum. They support and develop their staff and have created a great atmosphere in which the right person will develop their responsibility, skill sets and career.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Archie Cruickshank of Rockfield Specialist Recruitment.