Commercial Estate Manager - Prestige Campus Facilities Manager
Commercial Estate in the West End needs an experienced Estates Manager / Facilities Manager to ensure the customer journey is faultless and that the service delivered is 5* with a smile. You will proactively manage all aspects of FM and estate services across this prestigious commercial campus: hard & soft services, procurement, service charge budgeting, M&E, health & safety, grounds maintenance and landscaping and managing a team of Facilities Management professionals.
- Commercial Estates Manager / Facilities Manager
- Liaise with occupiers, being the principal point of contact for advice and guidance in connection with the day-to-day operation of the estate
- Regularly inspect the Estate to highlight any health and safety issues, any required repairs and items to be included in the planned maintenance programme, to ensure the highest possible standards of service is delivered to all occupiers and residents.
- Procure and manage all service contracts including security, landscaping, M&E, maintenance, cleaning, waste
- Prepare and manage service charge budgets
- Quarterly and year end reconciliations of expenditure and variance reporting
- Manage & control a robust Health and Safety regime, evaluate and action risks identified within Risk Assessment reports
- Manage Environmental and Social Responsibility programme to include energy management, waste management and control of invasive weeds.
- Contractor monitoring and management
- Monitor vacant/void property and assist with the marketing and letting
- Commercial Estate Manager / Facilities - commercial experience required for this premium muli-tenanted campus
Excellent opportunity for a 5* service driven commercial Estates Manager / Facilities Manager looking for a development with best in class standards. You will proactively manage all aspects of FM and estate services across this prestigious commercial campus: hard & soft services, procurement, service charge budgeting, M&E, health & safety, grounds maintenance and landscaping and managing a team of FM professionals.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.