Internal Sales Executive
Job Title: Internal Sales Executive
Do you have experience operating in a sales environment/sales office, either from a sales administrative/quotation background or direct sales calls? Excellent telephone and questioning skills are essential.
Reporting to the Internal Sales Manager, but with a dotted line to the Regional Sales Director, the roles will support the delivery of the Regional Sales Plan, particularly focused on run-rate commodity and transactional sales through merchants and tier 2/3 contractors.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Manage merchant and tier 2/3 contractor enquiries, including proactive questioning to surface opportunities, quote generation and follow-up to successful closure
- Work closely with the RSD and RSMs to proactively seek sales generation opportunities with identified merchants and small contractors
- Work with the Technical Advisor as required in the identification of opportunities and quote generation
- Identify and develop potential opportunities through targeted sales calls
- Ensure any identification of significant projects are passed quickly to the RSD or RSM for proactive follow-up
- Help drive marketing leads/product development through targeted sales calls
Experience / Qualification:
Applicants will ideally have experience operating in a sales environment/sales office, either from a sales administrative/quotation background or direct sales calls. Excellent telephone and questioning skills are essential, as is a strong desire to satisfy customer requirements. In addition, applicants should be tenacious and enjoy the challenge of building telephone based customer relationships. Good IT skills are also required as the role will include sales administration/quotation generation.