Solid Works Mechanical Design Engineer - Jigs & Fi
Are you ready for an exciting Solid Works Mechanical Design Engineer for Jigs & Fixtures Job within a global innovative company that delivers highly engineered products and services to the commercial, industrial, defence and energy markets?
This Solid Works Mechanical Design Engineer for Jigs & Fixtures Job is based in Dorset but commutable from Bournemouth, Boscombe, Hurn, Burton, Christchurch, Winkton, Beckley, Walkford, New Milton, Hordle and Barton-On-Sea. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and fast growing organisation who can offer dynamic, challenging and exciting career opportunities.
Key Responsibilities for this Solid Works Mechanical Design Engineer for Jigs & Fixtures Job includes:
- Production engineering of jigs & fixtures for manufacturing, repair and test processes and operations.
- Maintain relationships and communicate confidently with a wide variety of people, from Engineering and Operations, up to senior levels.
- Providing a technical support service and improving in product and test equipment efficiency and effectiveness.
Skills/Knowledge required for this Solid Works Mechanical Design Engineer for Jigs & Fixtures Job includes:
- Ideally have a form of 3D design experience, for example solid works.
- Hands on experience with Jigs & Fixtures.
- Some previous involvement with plastic manufacturing would be preferred.
This is a fantastic chance to join a global leading origination who invest in their employees and aid them in career and personal development. This role will allow the successful candidate to be trained in and work towards leading and implementing LEAN principles, such as six-sigma along with process design and mapping, creating process instructions and workplace layout and set up.
This organisation is a recognised leader in providing unique and reliable solutions to customers worldwide, it has a global footprint with design, manufacturing, sales and technical support in the USA, the United Kingdom, China India, Europe and Taiwan.