Secondary Mathematics Teacher Vacancy in Chester, Cheshire
New Directions Education is currently recruiting a permanent mathematics teacher for several of our direct, elite and preferred partner schools in Chester, Cheshire. New Directions Education has built reliable, strong, trusted and ever lasting relationships on our ability to source high calibre and performance driven professionals.
We currently seek a mathematics teacher who is committed, enthusiastic and passionate about their subject and who can also teach across all Key Stages; utilising the Edexcel examination board. It is imperative that those interested in this particular post are passionate about mathematics and have the necessary outstanding classroom delivery and management skills. The school thrives on success and you must be committed to maximising the progress and achievement of every student, be forward-thinking and someone who is happy to dedicate and contribute to the growth and development of this subject area and life of the school.
New Directions Education are proud of their productive and strong links to schools across Cheshire and the Wirral, as well as their ability to successfully integrate and promote their teachers and not charge schools 'temp to perm’ fees. New Directions Education believes in promoting our teachers and providing them with opportunities to progress in their ever increasing and demanding careers.
To be considered for the role of mathematics teacher, it is essential you have the following attributes:
- A mathematics related degree
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) status or Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
- Excellent record within a department if already teaching or Teaching practice if NQT
- A commitment to IT as a major contributor to learning
- Sound organisational skills and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven record of securing good public examination results
- Patience, flexibility and a good sense of humour
You will receive:
- Salary dependent on experience; MP1 - UP3 (negotiable)
- Free and regular training related to the role
- A designated and supportive consultant who will work with you to find the right school and opportunity
- Reduced DBS charge - £44 and no administration fee
- PAYE and no auto-enrolment under an umbrella scheme