PPC Digital Marketing Executive
Brewster Pratap are working with our e-commerce client to recruit a suitably experienced Digital Marketing Executive with extensive knowledge of PPC techniques and methods. The role would suit an Online Marketing Assistant, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive; PPC Executive; or Marketing Executive able to commute to Worksop, possibly from areas of Sheffield, Doncaster, North Notts and Mansfield.
The job involves working as part of the overall e-commerce team to ensure that paid channels are used effectively to optimise traffic, and ultimately increase sales for the company. Areas of responsibility will include:
- Managing performance and optimising all paid search channels including social media
- Working with the Marketing Manager to set campaign strategy
- Implementing and optimising campaigns
- Reporting on success of campaigns, analysing the activity and tracking campaign performance, using a range of tools such as Google AdWords and Bing Ads, providing comprehensive feedback to management & buyers
- Ensuring landing pages are optimised, performing keyword research
- Working to targets and within budget across Paid Search
- Leading paid search across the business
- Ensuring that the campaigns are all up to date whilst keeping yourself up to date with the latest trends.
We are looking for someone with some solid experience in paid search optimisation, who has a passion to progress within PPC.
- Knowledge of Google Adwords/Bing Ads and Facebook including shopping and remarketing
- Excellent proficiency in Excel - a data driven, analytical approach
- Confidence to present your ideas to management
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Convenient location with on site parking
- Staff discount scheme
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.