Inside Sales Executive / Business Development / Telesales - Managed IT Services
Slough, Berkshire - Permanent Full / Flexi - £18,000 to £30,000 Negotiable + OTE and benefits
About UCNS Managed IT
UCNS provide Managed IT Services to some fantastic brands such as The Daily Mail, Wowcher, Metro and the UK Government to name a few. Our services run around the clock 24x7x365 ensuring our clients stay online - all the time.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, friendly and relaxed business that rewards success generously.
We are seeking a number of roles for Inside Sales / Internal Sales executives to drive 'top of the funnel’ activity through the business. If you love talking to people and are a fast learner, this is the right role for you. Your mission will be to telephone potential clients and introduce our highly successful services in order to generate further account engagement such as face to face meetings for the account engagement team.
Main tasks & responsibilities
Working within the business development team, you will be trained and supported through our portfolio of services and solutions, as well as our CRM tool set. You will be expected to;
- Meet outbound call KPIs
- Enter and update CRM workflows
- Work through organic leads and follow up inbound queries such as live chat
- Internetwork and research clients through social media
- Continual training and improvement with the business development team
- Have fun and earn some nice target bonuses!
Skills & Experience
- 2 years inside sales experience
- Experience working with any CRM platform
- Experience in IT cloud services / Managed Services
- Excellent written and verbal skills are a must
- Clear and effective communicator with a professional telephone manner
- Fast learner and confident talker
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
The location and hours
This role is office based just a few minutes away from Slough central station and is expected to run a standard full time working week typically 9-530pm however options exist for working parents with flexi time requirements also subject to mutual working arrangements.
What’s on offer?
- Full time base salary of £18K-£30K + OTE depending on experience
- Superb OTE potential
- Annual Tech Fund to buy some tech toys
- Annual premium entertainment package
- Amazon Prime membership
- Flexible holiday arrangements
**Please note - only applications including resume/CV will be considered**