Marketing Support Administrator
Our client has a vacancy for a Administrator. You will proactively support Head of Sales and the wider Consumer Programmes team in growing the business by supporting the sales team to deliver professional and creative solutions and win business. You will be working across a number of departments to make sure they give the client the best solution. In addition you will provide day to day support of the sales team to ensure they maximise their time in front of the customer.
- Strong communicator - verbally and written. A Level or further education in English would be ideal.
- Ability to project manage and manage time efficiently to hit deadlines set.
- Creative approach to their work, with the ability to think outside of the box to come up with solutions.
- A broad understanding of business issues faced by senior managers and directors.
- An ability to deal with and effectively communicate with our internal and external clients at all levels.
- The ability to understand a clients’ business needs, requirements and challenges, and to successfully support the team in putting together the right solution.
- Background working for a marketing agency would be ideal, but not a necessity.
Experience of working on tenders would be ideal, but not a necessity.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.