Digital Key Account Manager, Senior Commercial Executive
Digital Key Account Manager, Senior Commercial Executive, Consultative Sales, London
Do you want to inherit a desk? Do you want to inherit key accounts? Do you want a 'patch’ that is almost boiling hot? Well, look no further! Due to the emigration of the existing Sales Manager, the initial part of your role will be dealing with the handover process for key agency accounts and then building relationships and upselling within these accounts. It is a soft sales approach and almost consultative. Obviously the cautious side is not sabotage any of this hard work and is to ideally increase revenue instead!
You will be working within a great International team that simply 'pull together’ to get things done. It is a 'team target’, therefore the interest is to invest in pulling together.
You will be paid a basic salary of £35-55k (depending on your level and experience) and a 40% uplift on your salary (paid quarterly) as a bonus.
Personality, likeability, professionalism, industry knowledge, confidence, trustworthiness, enthusiasm and drive are absolutely important for this role.
Solid market knowledge and technical understanding is key. This person must be a confident presenter, strong relationship builder and persuasive negotiator. This person will be a strategic thinker who enjoys creating and delivering large scale innovative, brand campaigns. It is imperative that they consistently deliver high service levels and act in a professional demeanour as an ambassador of the business.
The successful candidate will have 2 to 4 years of online advertising sales experience, in the International digital space but other backgrounds would be considered, eg. Media Agency with a clear understanding of the realities of ad sales.
- Meet quarterly revenue targets
- Establish and maintain key relationships within allocated media planning and buying agencies at all levels
- Identify relevant opportunities for specific clients
- Ensure the business is a considered format for relevant briefs and turn around proposals in a timely manner
- Ensure new business is a priority and grow all possible revenue streams
- Proactive as well as reactive selling required
Campaign Management & Administration
- Accurately brief design team on mock ups and creative builds
- Manage expectations of clients on delivery times of creative & campaign delivery
- Regularly review live campaigns and identify opportunities for optimisation
- Present campaign results back to agency contacts
- Ensure Salesforce is up to date with live and proposed campaign information and agency contact details
- Work with the Sales Team to produce and maintain internal Sales Support Materials
- Keep an organised record of business including copies of signed orders and carefully manage expenses
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.