Technical Director - Bristol
My client is a prestigious multidisciplinary consultancy, specialising in providing services throughout the built environment. This market leading company are looking for a Technical Director to take a leading role on major projects within their dynamic Geotechnical Team in Bristol.
This exciting Technical Director position will sit within the Geotechnical Team and involve building and maintaining client relationships, bidding for and winning multidisciplinary work, the technical review of engineering reports and team leadership.
It is essential that candidates can demonstrate;
- A strong academic background in a relevant Engineering discipline and have achieved or are close to achieving chartered status
- 10+ years' experience managing Geotechnical investigations and managing a team
- Practical experience completing multidisciplinary technical reports (essential)
- Excellent understanding of Geotechnical principles and soil structure interaction
- Business development capability
We are looking for strong candidates who have the passion and drive to lead a team and play a key role in business development. This is an excellent opportunity for career progression within a well-established consultancy.
This role comes with a competitive salary, flexible benefits package and outstanding career development.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you are searching for other roles relating to Geo-Environmental and Geotechnical Engineering then please do not hesitate to contact Jacob Weaver-Jones on 01792 365000 or email .