Property Financial Assistant
UK Mission Enterprise is dedicated to providing a 6 star quality private concierge service to our exclusive clients.
Situated in the heart of Knightsbridge, UKME ensures that the properties we maintain are presented to the highest standard possible.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge, wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
We are looking for a skilled Property Financial Assistant to join our Property Administration team. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the organisations annual and quarterly budgets
- Maintaining the Property Asset register for all properties
- Ensuring that Purchase Orders are properly raised and that the costs and works are justified
- Ensuring invoices are processed quickly, correctly coded ad passed to the accountant
- Liaising with overseas suppliers for goods supplied
- Organising delivery of goods to appropriate places
- Assisting with the production of Quarterly and Annual financial reports for property suppliers
- Being able to distinguish between Capital Expenditure projects and Operational costs so that budgets are coded accordingly
The successful candidate will have accounting experience, experience dealing with local authorities, lettings agents, utility companies, contractors and suppliers. You will possess strong organisation and communication skills and be passionate about Finance. Practical knowledge of lease agreement service charges and Section 20 works is desirable but not essential.
The role is permanent and we are looking for a candidate who can start ASAP. You will be required to work 40hours per week (Monday- Friday 9am-5pm).
In recognition of your hard work we provide the following:
Company pension scheme
Maximum of 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Company pension scheme
Season Ticket Loan
Employee recognition schemes
Private health care
Voluntary benefits including exclusive savings plus discounted health and leisure benefits
Your new mission awaits, please apply via the link below and a Recruitment Advisor will be in touch.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.