Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive
Based: Central London
Salary: 25 - 30K
Having rebranded, our client is looking for a talented marketing executive to develop their brand. You will be responsible for managing all the company's marketing and communications activities with the aim of significantly increasing the company's market share. The Company is one of London's longest established logistics and passenger transport companies, with a heritage that spans over 150 years.
A well-established B2B courier & passenger car company that provides same day, next day and international courier services and passenger transport to mainly corporate clients predominantly in the Greater London area. The company has a reputation for excellent customer service and highly motivated staff, operating out of several depots across London, with an HQ in the West End.
The company has successfully grown by acquisition and will continue to do so. However, the company now wants to expand and professionalise the sales and marketing team and deliver a more aggressive approach to marketing and business development.
As our Marketing Executive you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Sales & Marketing to drive market awareness of the company and play a supporting role in new client, lead-generation and online relationship management. You will support the sales team in acquiring new client accounts and cross-selling new services to existing clients, within the Greater London area, which is presently the company's area of operation.
Having rebranded, we now wish to drive and develop our brand recognition and you will be a brand custodian ensuring that all branding, marcom design, look and feel and messaging, comply with the brand guidelines.
You ideally will be someone with industry experience who is adaptable, collaborative, focused and self-sufficient who can balance a keen eye for detail with innovation and creativity.
To support the Head of sales & Marketing by delivering projects to deliver the marketing strategy and communication calendar. You will:
- be responsible for building awareness of the new single brand, within the defined target audience, across the greater London area.
- drive new client acquisition through online and offline channels to fill the sales funnel and deliver CRM campaigns to help support the overall customer experience.
- continue to develop the website under the new brand, managing content, optimisation and SEM campaigns, recruiting and working with the relevant agencies as required.
- ensure brand consistency across all communications.
- Track all marketing spend, and update the marketing budgets in conjunction with the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Track the ROI of all promotional and events activities
- Monitor promotional inventory, providing analysis of sales performance vs. forecast
- Create monthly reports on key activity
- Develop relationships with suppliers ensuring maximisation of all sales and marketing opportunities.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships and review sales and key marketing metrics with stakeholders.
- Utilise, analyse and evaluate CRM data and marketing material by Depot.
- Assist with the organization of Internal and external events
- Analyse & share new insights with key stakeholders.
- Track CRM data collection, including analysis for campaigns and promotions, reporting on campaign target achievement.
- Manage digital communications, i.e. Website/LinkedIn, to provide updates on key developments within the business.
- Work with Head of Sales & Marketing to create a comprehensive campaigns and assist in the creation of design briefs to be channelled through CRM.
- Work with PR team to ensure PR coverage and opportunities are maximised.
Our ideal candidate
- Experience of building or re-launching a B2B brand and managing creative agencies
- Good understanding of the marketing and lead generation processes within B2B markets
- Good sense of design and aesthetics as you will have to become the main brand custodian
- Excellent understanding of how to execute marcom and digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of marketing automation systems.
- Experience of apply marketing in support of sales and business development teams
- Sound knowledge of content management.
- Some event management experience
- Good copy writing and editing skills
- Able to develop marketing processes and infrastructure.
- Great analytic skills.
- Collaborative style.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.