Senior Product Manager
Focussed on delivering results in a digital environment, the Senior Product Manager will provide incredible customer experiences and engagement, utilising your adaptable and flexible approach - To encourage innovation and enthusiasm to deliver outstanding commercial value within this role. Motivated by targets, achievement and the opportunity to establish your vision and road-map, you will create an invaluable network to drive the success of our client’s product.
As the Senior Product Manager, your duties will be to:
• Keep stakeholders and leadership updated on efforts and progress through regular written communications and meetings
• Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and be responsible for its commercial success
• Work closely with product marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, product positioning, training, documentation and any other collateral required to showcase key benefits and target customer / markets
• Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales channel and support functions to ensure value is recognised across the business
• Be metrics focused to ensure continual product success, whilst evolving your vision and road-map based on real-time feedback.
To be a successful Senior Product Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
• Product Management experience, in an e-commerce or digitally focused environment
• Enjoy providing amazing customer experiences, outcomes and engagement
• Good commercial acumen and insight
• Be an outstanding communicator who enjoys contributing to an evolving culture of innovation and the ability to understand customers
• Track record of delivering innovative products and ability to work effectively within ambiguity.
In return, the Senior Product Manager will receive a salary of £70,000 - £80,000 per annum plus a bonus.
The job title of ‘Senior’ relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.
This is an opportunity to join a successful, fast paced business that will give you the opportunity to evolve your career forward.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.