CIMA Qualified Accountant
Our client, a well established food manufacturer who serve the food service / retail industry across the UK and Europe, are looking for an experienced CIMA qualified Pricing and Project Accountant to join their team based in the Rochdale area.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Annual financial planning processes, including the preparation of Board presentations
- Pricing of bids and tenders
- Matter management, supporting the end to end process in terms of pricing and client profitability reviews
- Helping to devise pricing structures
- Pricing control
- Offer financial and accounting expertise to finance projects
- Assist in the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Working with the Directors and the bids team in relation to the pricing of work and client rate agreements.
- Provision and interpretation of client-specific reporting and analysis.
- Conduct post completion reviews in relation to matter profitability
- Project accounting,
- controlling new price structures
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of 3 years post qualified experience,
- Experience ideally within FMCG industries, although this is preferred as opposed to essential
- Full CIMA qualification
- Experience of costing, forecasting and project accounting
- Good communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly organised with a structured approach to the delivery of projects
- A natural team player with the willingness to be involved beyond the formal job remit
- Analytical, strategic and commercial in approach
- Strong work ethic with a proactive and positive outlook
- Mobile phone
- Career progression
This position would suit a motivated, committed and ambitious candidate as there is the possibility of moving into a CFO position in the future.
Interested in finding out more? Click 'Apply’ today!