Audio Visual Driver Technician
- To prep, test and maintain equipment within the warehouse, supporting the driver technician team and the warehouse management with the daily technical operation.
- As part of a team you will also be responsible for the daily preparation, delivery, set up and de-rig of all audio visual solutions throughout varied locations. You will be client facing, well presented and be able to deal with issues that may arise at short notice and under pressure.
- To support our extensive in-house Hotel Operations & Large Scale Production events with frequent equipment deliveries/collections both in London and throughout the UK.
- To support the Technical Management team with the day-to-day operation.
- Working on a shift basis, prepare audio visual equipment in warehouse and load vehicles for distribution to venues.
- Responsible for testing all equipment prior to delivery to ensure all is in good working order.
- To partake in all daily deliveries / collections.
- To set up and demonstrate equipment to end clients.
- To ensure the relevant paperwork i.e. delivery / collection notes, kit requests etc are processed accordingly
- Along with your team you will be expected to cover the call out facility out of hours and weekends. This is alternated between team members.
- To assist in co-ordination of all daily preps and returns.
- To ensure Hire Track is used to its full potential, ensuring full communication with base office and supporting operations
- To monitor all stock in and out and ensure any broken kit is marked up and processed accordingly.
- To ensure company vehicles are maintained and kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist with supervision of PAT testing for all Stock with allocated / certified team members.
- Foster good relations with all team and London team members and maintain good interface with all sites.
- To liaise with all supporting operations i.e. London to ensure logistics of kit requests / returns are managed effectively
- Cultivate good working relationships with all hotel representatives and maintain good working interface and co-operation
- To assist in specific Warehouse Departments when required by Warehouse Management