Dealership Receptionist - Audi
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a people centric Dealership Receptionist to work within our successful and prestigious Audi dealership in Wolverhampton.
Our reception or dealership hosting team are often the first people our customers interact with. It`s therefore vital that our front of house team is passionate about working with people and who want to consistently deliver and exceptional level of service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following:-
- To ensure that all customers are greeted professionally and appropriate assistance provided
- To ensure that the telephone is answered in a professional manner, following brand guidelines and values, ensuring all callers are introduced by name
- To qualify telephone enquiries and pass to the appropriate individual in an efficient and timely manner
- To ensure that any customer complaints are handled with empathy and professionalism in the first instance, are referred to the appropriate Manger
- To maintain a high degree of customer service at all times
- To ensure all customers and prospects are aware of the full range of services provided by the business in order to maximise service and parts business
- To ensure point of sale literature is available at all times
- To maintain a safe and healthy working environment, ensuring staff comply with Health & Safety requirements and environmental policies
The successful applicant will:
- Have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a professional attitude
- Have good attention to detail and be able to work in a busy environment
- Be flexible & adaptable
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Be committed to delivering a high level of customer service at all times
- Be respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
- Be resilient with a drive to succeed
- Be honest with high levels of integrity
This role is a temporary position covering maternity leave.
This is a part-time role working the following rota pattern:
What You Can Expect
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.