Theatre - Scrub Nurse - RGN Tunbridge Wells
We have an excellent position for a Theatre - Scrub Nurse - RGN to join our luxurious care provider based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
This is an outstanding position to work for some of the very best consultants and be a valued as a professional.
You'll work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities which are state-of-the-art and maintained to our high standards.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
- Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme.
Our areas of specialty include cosmetic surgery, cancer services and orthopaedics. You can choose your own dedicated consultant who, along with our team of matron-led nurses, will offer complete care and support tailored to your individual needs.
All of our staff are highly trained in providing care on an individual basis, with an overall aim of creating a caring environment to encourage a speedy recovery and well-being.
Qualifications, skills and values
As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration. You'll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
You'll be an excellent communicator and team worker - flexible and motivated. You'll feel part of the wider hospital team and understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
We understand what it means to be driven by quality, so we'll never ask you to compromise.
Candidates must be NMC or HCPC qualified.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on experience
Working hours: Full time
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
In the meantime please have a look at our website for any other positions at www.sosrecruitment.co.uk
If you would like further information on the above vacancy please speak to one of our experienced consultants.........
Just click, call or come in today!