Regional Business Partner
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fast paced industry with a Head Office based in Birmingham City Centre. They are currently looking for a true Business Partner to join their expanding team .
Based in the City Centre this well known brand has created a position for an adaptable Business Partner to work closely with Operations. Due to recent growth in the sector, this Blue Chip Company has continued to be the market leader. With exciting expansion plans, this is a great time to join this organisation and have regional responsibilities.
As the Business Partner, you will be strongly involved in all aspects of commercial finance, responsible for guiding the operation and marketing team in commercial decisions. This role will provide you the opportunity to add value to the company, making key decisions to drive revenue and performance.
The main roles and responsibilities:
* Analysis of markets the business should target to maximise growth opportunities
* Analysis of sales trends translated to meaningful information to be used by sector teams to drive business performance
* Analysis of current offers against consumer trends to identify areas for sales growth
* Actionable analysis from customer and commercial insight to drive sales, service levels and profitability
The right candidate needs to:
- Be highly efficient with the tenacity to see projects through to completion.
- Be able to cope well with pressure and have the organisational skills to manage a diverse range of tasks.
- Have excellent attention to detail, with an ability to consistently produce reports that are free of error.
- Be a Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Have excellent communication skills to work effectively with finance and non finance.
- Previous Commercial Business Partnering experience is desirable.
£50,000 - £55,000 + benefits