ABPM as experts in financial recruitment are trying to assisting a fast growing retail organisation based in the East Midlands while they recruit for a Finance Manager. The successful individual will be a qualified accountant and a strong academic background who can take on the challenge of developing and managing a finance team, you will need to be well organised, motivated and a good communicator who can easily work with people at all levels.
- Preparation of management accounts and management of month-end processes.
- Managing the finance department and daily operations.
- Reviewing controls and supporting the Finance Director when required
- Maintaining and ensuring timely transactions and control processes
- Management and reporting of budgets, forecasting, statements and costing
- Providing financial analysis for investments and contracts when required
- Stock control, cash flow reporting, payroll and bank reconciliations
- Ad-hoc tasks for senior managers when required
- To have obtained an Accountancy Qualification - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Have a strong academic background and a good track record
- Management experience of leading and motivating a small team
- IT literate and a confident user of Excel and MS packages
- Experience of foreign currency transactions
An excellent all-round opportunity to make a function their own by leading and managing a team through all aspects of accounting processes within a fast growing business