Insurance Sales Consultant
Here at Professional Recruitment we have an exciting new opportunity to work with our client, an award winning Insurance Firm as a Sales Consultant. This is a telephone based role where you will be contacting Financial Advisors promoting the organisations image whilst achieving sales targets. A proactive approach to identify new opportunities and ensuring timely follow up on a previously generated leads is required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively follow up leads generated from events and seminars
- Identifying and developing new sources of business from the Financial Advisors
- Developing, maintaining and growing existing business from the Nationals and Networks in conjunction with the sales plan
- Maintaining and developing accounts by building up a client portfolio and establishing a rapport to secure more business
- Undertaking proactive sales campaigns on specific products and features
- Keeping up to date on industry knowledge and developments including current issues, pressures and changes
To be considered for this role you will have previously worked within the Financial Services or Insurance sector. You will be a confident and ambitious person who can express yourself clearly by telephone, easily building rapport and good relationships. You will be a team player and be driven to meet and exceed sales targets. Those with the CF1 qualification will be of highest interest however this is not an essential requirement.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning Insurance Company where you will receive a salary of £20,000 + a generous annual bonus of c£8,000. Please apply today if this sounds like the opportunity you re looking for.