Purchase Ledger Assistant - Part Time
Purchase Ledger Assistant - Wellingborough
Your new company
My client are a well established and quickly growing business in Wellingborough.
Your new role
They are looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant on a flexible part time basis (25 hours a week). The main duties involved are:
- Arrange for supplier invoices to be signed off by relevant departments
- Enter supplier invoices into Navision
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Be the first point of call for supplier queries
- Prepare supplier payments twice monthly
- Monitor the accounts email address
- To support the Accounts Office Manager with adhoc duties when required
What you'll get in return
Alongside a generous salary and the opportunity to select hours the role offers 25 days holiday (pro rata) and company pension, death in service, onsite parking, childcare vouchers and gym discount
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.