Brand Marketing Manager
iSmash specialises in the express repair of smartphones, tablets and computers. iSmash launched in 2013 on the King’s Road, London and has since grown to 13 high street and shopping centre location across London. Now with a 50 store nationwide expansion planned for 2017 and beyond, the excitement within the team of the opportunity to deliver our service to even more customers in need, is building.
As the and Brand Marketing Manager you will be an integral part of the marketing team and will be solely responsible for ensuing the correct and consistent application and communication of the brand across all channels as well as being responsible for our merchandising, PR and Media strategy with the core objective to grow the awareness of the iSmash.
- Manage all PR related matters with the possibility to work alongside appointed PR agency to develop and implement PR strategy. Be the primary point of contact.
- Be the brand guardian to ensure the correct and consistent application of the brand across all channels including website, in store, advertising, Social media, POS, promotional assets etc
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to
- Develop and implement creative design guidelines to ensure consistent and on-brand creative production
- Develop and implement our communications strategy including the development of core values, brand DNA and tone of voice which should transcend through all communication within and out of the business
- Develop and implement new store launch promotion plans
- Work in partnership with media planning agency to plan and implement media campaigns including OOH. Be the primary point of contact
- Manage in store product and service merchandising
- Develop and implement a referral and retention scheme to drive repeat and referral business
- Develop and implement the marketing and promotions plan/calendar for the iSmash brand. (Working with Commercial Manager)
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven track record working in a role with a broad scope of direct marketing and branding experience.
- Experience working in partnership with marketing agencies - PR, Media, Creative
- Marketing degree required
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills, diplomacy and discretion dealing with contacts at all levels
- Proven organisation and planning skills
- Ability to handle and adjust to a variety of concurrent activities, judge priorities and organize work effectively under limited supervision
- Experience working within a multi site retail business is preferable.