Accounts Senior - PART TIME
The role is supporting the Practice Manager with their responsibilities and helping with some of the larger clients, whilst getting stuck into the accounts preparation, corporate tax computations and any potential ad hoc queries.
Our clients put their clients first - They are very friendly, look out for their staff and promote flexibly!
- Financial Accounts review following preparation and analysis from a range of different sources mainly computerised but occasionally manual for clients of the business.
- Calculation of adjusted profits and capital allowances claims as well as basic tax return preparation work
- Liaison/ support / meetings with clients and report writing/letter writing/ telephone support as necessary
- Use of in house accounts preparation software
- Use of Microsoft Excel for data analysis and scheduling
- Deliver exceptional client service to ensure a positive experience is received by clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Manage workload to meet turnaround targets & deadlines
- Flexible working hours available
General practice experience
Ability to travel to client premises and between offices
Good organisational and administrative skills
Excellent attention to detail
Proven analytical skills
Competitive Salary and Package
Part time hours (3 days per week)
Great team environment