Project Manager - £35k DOE - Milton Keynes - Permanent
Do you want to be part of a charismatic and expanding team where your excellence and creativity will be rewarded and appreciated?
Our client needs you; a confident and experienced Project Manager, to join their team and successfully deliver client projects according to plan. You will play a crucial role within the company, acting as initial point of contact for colleagues and clients alike. A strong customer focus, the desire to deliver consistent results and a genuine passion for creativity and ingenuity are pivotal qualities for you to possess in order to fulfil the role effectively.
The responsibilities you will carry out:
- Effectively managing service delivery from inception to completion.
- Meeting with clients to deliver reviews regarding repairs, audits and installations.
- Consciously understanding business requirements for projects.
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Communicating project expectations to colleagues and related departments.
- Creating project plans and managing client expectations.
Preferable skills and attributes:
- Technically astute with confidence in programs such as Microsoft Project.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible when it comes to ever-changing priorities, demands and timelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Prioritises and executes tasks to exceptional standards in high pressure environments.
- Successfully manages clients against agreed SLAs.
If this role interests you and you’d like to find out more, then don’t miss out on a fantastic opportunity… apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.