Teacher of Girls PE required
PTA Global Recruitment are recruiting for a Teacher of Girls PE for this slightly larger than average London based secondary school. This position would suit either an experience or newly qualified teacher.
This school is looking for a candidate with vision, drive and enthusiasm to help continue their journey of sustained improvement as the school develops over the coming months and years. This school offers modern state of the art facilities for teachers and pupils, with great support and CPD.
As a teacher of PE you will have a strong desire to help students of all abilities to achieve the best they can, You will be a teacher who is looking to make a real difference to teaching and learning at school.
As a successful candidate you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of success teaching PE.
- Be able to teach to the highest standard.
- Hold UK QTS with experience teaching in the UK following the UK curriculum.
- Experience teaching PE across KS3 & KS4
- Motivated and driven to develop both professionally and personally.
- Have a proven track record of success in teaching and learning.
- Dynamic, innovative and hard working.
If you feel you match the above description as a Teacher of History and are able to provide innovative, interesting and interactive lessons and can demonstrate strong organisational and administrative skills, please contact us immediately, we look forward to hearing from you.
"WE DON'T JUST RECRUIT, WE SEEK OUT PROFESSIONAL TALENT"