A highly reknowned IFA practice based in the City of Londo are searching for a Senior IFA Administrator to add to their team.The firm is unique in that they have been set up for over 50 years, and have clients that they have retained across this timespan. The role has become available due to an internal promotion. What is particularly interesting is that the successful candidate will report directly into Operations Director, meaning vast exposure and extensive responsibilities.
Your everyday activities will include:
- Enjoy the opportunity to manage the day to day administration and diary of a busy London IFA
- Process new business from start to finish from arranging the initial meeting with the adviser, to placing on the system and creating client packs
- Obtain quotations from pension, life/protection and investment providers, liaise with the BDMs at these firms and chase information for clients where necessary
- Pull together valuation reports and assist with annual file reviews, create basic suitability reports to be FCA compliant
- Check over the work of junior administrators within the team and enjoy supervisory experience and responsibilities
- Assist with ad-hoc administration such as post, filing, scanning and answering basic and general enquiries
In order to be successful in this capacity, it is expected you will have:
- At least a number of years' experience supporting IFAs in either a Junior Paraplanner or IFA Administrator role
- A strong knowledge of pensions, life & protection and investments, as is visible through both your career history and qualifications e.g. RO1, CF1, FPC 1
- A professional and organised attitude to your workload and a polished demeanour
This is a rare opportunity to join a mid-sized firm with a family feel that has the outreach and client loyalty of a national firm. It is a highly competitive role with a host of employee benefits including share and save schemes, childcare vouchers, a competitive holiday allowance and a discretionary bonus. As can also be seen by the reason for this role, this firm are known for progressing their employees, thus creating an unbeatable culture.
Experienced IFA Administrators are kindly invited to apply for this role, as this is a fantastic client and a truly exciting position.