Business Advisory Senior
A UK Top 50 firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors with a client base ranging from HNWI's and entrepreneurs through to large corporate groups (£50m - £250m t/o). The firm has an established Manchester Practice which provides expert solutions across Audit, Accounts, Tax and Corporate Finance Advisory to its broad base of clients.
Continued growth and recent promotions have combined to create a new opportunity within the firms Audit & Business Advisory Department for an experienced ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant.
As Business Advisory Senior within this progressive firm your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery of statutory audit services for corporate clients and group companies, supported by Part-Qualified staff
- Reviewing year-end accounts and tax returns prepared by Part-Qualified staff for SME clients
- Preparing business / share valuation reports, forecasts and due diligence reports for clients engaged in corporate finance projects
- Assisting the Corporate Finance Team with ongoing M&A / MBO and Development Capital raising projects on occasion
As a senior member of the team you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package and can expect to achieve promotion to Business Advisory Manager in the future. The firm's Manchester office has experienced significant growth in recurring and advisory fees and is in the process of building its Senior Management Team.
You will be an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant able to demonstrate:
- Experience of Audit / Accounts in General Practice (minimum 4 - 5 years)
- Background in either independent practice or mid-tier firm
- Drive and ambition to progress your career within a leading UK practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.