Marketing Executive - International Property Company
Salary: £ 27.000 - £ 30.000
Location: West Hampstead
My client is a long established international residential property company with a number of offices in London and other global locations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small marketing team at Central London's largest independent real estate company specialising in sales, lettings and property management in prestigious prime London areas.
They are looking for a Marketing Executive to join a small marketing team situated in their Head Office in Hampstead, NW London. The marketing department is responsible for developing and delivering all marketing activity across the business in support of their trading objectives. They take a solutions-based approach delivering well targeted campaigns using mainly online and some off-line channels.
The ideal candidate must have a marketing degree and know London really well and either have experience of working in the UK property industry, or have a genuine interest/knowledge of the sector.
The Exec role provides a balance of off-line and online duties. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the delivery of all marketing (online & off-line)
- Preparing adverts for monthly magazines/newspapers
- Selecting & writing property write up’s for magazines/newspapers
- Coordinating e-marketing campaigns & content for 2 monthly newsletters
- Contributing to content planning for websites (knowledge of Wordpress useful)
- Help with organising periodic events
- Preparing detailed design briefs for design agencies
- Helping co-ordinate the design and execution of marketing collateral
- Preparing visual media for branches
- Managing image libraries; liaising with photographers, branch staff and Content Manager
- Coordinating content for PR and social media managers
- Work pro actively with Content Manager and web team to identify how the brand can be promoted effectively across all marketing channels
- Department admin such as invoice logging, liaising with suppliers, producing metrics and reports.
Who we’re looking for:
This Marketing Executive position needs a highly organised individual with a keen eye for detail and continuity.
We need someone who has a good grasp of 'London life’ and what it means to live and work in London with a keen interest in the London property market.
Key things/skills which should already be in place:
Good grammar and writing skills, able to write with clarity (a written language test will be required at second interview stage)
Highly organised and able to prioritise workload
Excellent attention to detail
Have good understanding of how online content works
Able to communicate simply and cross-culturally, written & oral
Good listening skills
Proficient with WordPress CMS, MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and have good keyboard skills
Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
Flexible and able to adapt quickly under pressure
A mature, can-do attitude