New Finance/Commercial Analyst Role for Large Company in South Manchester
Your new company
The company are an international provider into various markets. One of their divisions has an opportunity for a finance/commercial analyst to join the team as the previous incumbent has recently been promoted. The company have recently centralised a large part of finance into this site. Therefore, the progression opportunities are endless.
Your new role
The role itself will focus on:
- Development of summary reports for the Business Unit / Region on sales, pricing, quote compliances and renewals.
- Supports business initiatives and measures key targets and KPIs This may include monitoring of non-conformances and identification of price discrepancies.
- Management of field finance queries, and requests for price supports on accounts
- Pricing approval for tenders, contract and new accounts
- P&L approvals
- Sales forecasting
- Management of information requests, customer financials and rebate calculations
- Business Partnering
What you'll need to succeed
The client will consider candidates who are Part-Qual CIMA and can grow into the role. However, they are ideally looking for a newly qualified accountant or a candidate with up to 3 years PQE. You will be working in the commercial division and will therefore need extremely strong commercial acumen/great people skills. You will also need a track record of great academics and ideally first-time passes in your professional exams.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £45,000 p.a. and you will be joining a large and recognisable company with endless progression opportunities. As mentioned, the reason for the vacancy is a promotion and there is a set progression plan in place for this to continue.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.