Purchase Ledger Clerk
Page Personnel are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a well established team in Wakefield.
My client is a huge public sector organisation that have huge opportunities and are looking for someone to start as soon as possible on an ongoing temporary basis. There is free parking and they offer a great benefits package.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk your duties will be to process invoices, gain authorisation for payment, processing the payment run, supplier statement reconciliations, processing expenses and any other administrative duties that may be required. You will be working in a small team and report directly into the Finance Manager.
The successful candidate must:
- Be immediately available - essential
- Worked previously in a similar role - essential
- Previously worked in a fast paced environment dealing with high volumes- essential
- Be able to commute between different sites if needed- essential
- Have good attention to detail - essential
Immediate Start + Ongoing Temporary Opportunity + Free Parking + Wakefield + Great Benefits Package + Competitive Salary £18000 -£19000