Orka Financial is currently working with an international business based in Reading that is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join the team. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the role has responsibility for monthly management accounts and providing business support to one of the business units. With an aim to drive efficiency, growth and group integration of this business duties will include;
- Prepare the monthly management accounts and reports, forecasts and budgets and perform month end close
- Develop existing & create new reports to support the business unit
- Monitor, review, forecast and manage cash flow and capex
- Assist with management and mitigation of FX risk, including liaison with Group Treasury.
- Control and monitor sales commissions/incentives.
- Pro-actively drive cost saving initiatives across the business unit
- Support sales growth with financial models including, managing pricing and margin
- Prepare monthly EC Sales list and VAT return.
- Prepare weekly internal financial reports, track overheads and projected results, clearly identifying concerns.
- Provide support to other international locations with regards to accounting.
This role requires a qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with experience in management accounting, strong analytical and partnering skills who is task and results driven, accurate, with attention to detail and ability to multitask and autonomous, with strong interpersonal skills, and ability to build relationships and challenge