Do you have a background in PR or Communications?
Do you have a passion for writing engaging traditional and digital content?
Can you lead on a variety of communications?
This Communications Officer will play an integral role in developing and monitoring an established communication strategy for a globally recognised educational establishment. This position presents itself as a unique opportunity to make a huge impact; you will need to have demonstrable writing experience alongside the ability to promote content which adheres to strong values and brand guidelines.
In this exciting and highly sought after position you will be;
- The first point of contact for all media queries, reacting quickly and efficiently to the press
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure brand identity across all communication materials
- Ensuring the website copy is brand accurate, relevant and informative
- Supporting the development and implementation of the engagement strategy
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and encouraging good news stories
Your excellent command of the English language and prior experience working within a similar communications/ PR led role will ensure the continued accomplishment of this educational establishment.
Please note this Communications Officer role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, offering a salary of £36,000. Our client would like to see CV’s from applicable Full and Part Time candidates.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this position and you would like to be considered for the role please apply today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced marketing and sales consultants get in touch with Liz, Kayleigh or Tom with regards to your next career step.
Due to a high volume of applicants, we are unable to offer individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application unfortunately you have been unsuccessful at this time. We may however keep your CV on file for future opportunities.