Title: VIP Manager
Based: Central London, UK
Reports to: Head of Casino
Based in London office. Working directly for the Head of Casino, you will deliver a truly unique VIP service to our high end players, assisting in the retention and reactivation of this high-value segment through bespoke communication, bonus & activity plans. Increasing their lifetime value by utilising phone, text and email communications to drive profitability and sustainable growth
This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated and target-driven individual to join our team and help to identify, acquire, and retain VIP customers, therefore increasing brand loyalty and revenues.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage VIP relationships on a daily basis
- Making regular promotional and relationship building calls to players
- Tracking and reporting on the performance of VIP clients against agreed targets
- Taking calls and emails from players and dealing with them efficiently and with the highest level of customer service
- Owning and resolving VIP complaints, managing the escalation from gaming support queries
- Use data available to produce relevant commercial strategy to maximise revenue and engagement from top-value players
- Building and maintaining of player profiles
- Assisting with the devising of engagement plans, loyalty programs and VIP event calendars
- Organising and attending VIP events
- Using IT systems to credit and record player bonuses
- Use IT systems to deliver effective promotional campaigns
- Meet targets against productivity, quality and KPI delivery set by the Head of Casino
- Gathering feedback and input from VIPs to improve service offering
- Liaise with Customer Service, Campaign, Content and CRM team to optimise communication with VIPs
- Analyse VIP behaviour/gameplay of players in order to optimise operational activities
- Impeccable telephone manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High level of commercial acumen
- Knowledge of the Playtech IMS preferred
Key skills & experience:
- Previous experience in the Casino/gaming industry which will have ideally been gained within one of the leading players in the industry
- Experience in customer communication, particularly via telephone
- Outgoing personality with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to build trust and rapport quickly
- Creative & Innovative
- Strong sales background is desirable
For more info or for a discreet chat, please get in touch through
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now