Sales and Marketing Manager
- The Sales and Marketing Manager is a direct report to the Managing Director and a key operational position having functional responsibility for Sales and Marketing activity for all channels, direct as well as online.
- This role will focus on the development and implementation of effective strategies to maximise new business generation as well as participating in programmes to increase existing customer retention.
- The position will be based at Kabayan Remit’s London office in High St Kensington or at the Kabayan office in Bicester, Oxfordshire depending on preference.
- A significant amount of travel in UK, Europe and possibly North America will be required.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan to deliver new business in UK and Europe in line with company targets.
- Manage all marketing and sales promotion activities at external events in the Filipino community, Barrio Fiestas, "Pocket" events etc..
- Create cost effective campaigns to develop and expand the brand.
- Build relationships with Community leaders and Associations to develop a network of groups supportive to Kabayan Remit who will promote the remittance service to their members.
- Develop partnership programmes to maximise new business referrals.
- Co-ordinate outbound telephone / SMS / email campaigns to maximise new business generation
- Develop existing customer referral and retention programmes.
- Provide suitable reporting to senior management on Sales Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Desired Skills and Experience
- University degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in the money remittance sector with a demonstrable ability to be commercially driven in a highly competitive market.
- Self- starter able to generate solutions to business issues on own initiative as well as working effectively as part of a team.
- Understands the financial value drivers of the business as well as focussing on revenue generation.
- Fluent both in English and Filipino/Tagalog
- Any candidates must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
- Basic Salary - Up to £35k p.a dependent on experience plus :
- Monthly commission based on total remitter transactions
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Total On-Target Earnings £35k - £45k p.a