Finance Manager 12 Month FTC
Morgan McKinley are currently working with a growing financial services company in Bristol in their recruitment of a Finance Manager on a 12 Month FTC. The position will pay up to £45,000 + benefits for the successful candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to manage and own a set of management accounts and manage a small team. Working in a friendly and tight knit environment also, whereby teamwork is encouraged.
- Manage financial reporting (including statutory and management, regulatory and other Group reporting requirements)
- Budgeting & forecasting - cash flow forecasting, business performance analysis and review of accounting policies
- Be accountable for cost/expenditure control (including authorising payments)
- Be involved in corporate finance and business development proposition activities
- Be actively involved in the preparation of Board and Exec paper, and attend senior management meetings when required
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Experience in the production of monthly management accounts
- Experience of working in a financial services company is ideal, but not essential
- Strong on Excel
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Have good commercial experience
For more information, please call Paige on , or to apply, please e-mail a copy of your CV to
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.