Membership Sales Manager
Opportunity for an experienced and motivated business development manager to join a media and events company, the backbone of which is a learning and content based community for manufacturers.
You would be tasked with selling community membership to the company’s key clients, made up of manufacturers around the globe and across industry.
The main purpose of this role is to contact C-level IT leaders, and coherently present the opportunity of membership.
This role requires you to become proficient in understanding the challenges faced by, and the evolution of, the manufacturing industry, both established companies and SMEs, and to sell solutions accordingly
While B2B sales experience is helpful, the company values character attributes above experience and qualifications.
- Be self-motivated and disciplined in your approach, and have a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Be emotionally intelligent - the ability to listen, empathise and react accurately and objectively to the customer and colleagues
- Have the natural ability to establish rapport
- Have a genuine curiosity in both the industry and the customer
- 1-2 years of B2B sales, preferably in an events/media/publishing environment
- An exceptionally strong and demonstrable track record of relationship building
This role offers
- The opportunity to travel and attend events around the World
- Competitive salary and package
- A fun working environment in central London
- The opportunity to join a young but ambitious, growing company