Digital Marketing & SEO Manager
Jobs Located are seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing & SEO to join my clients growing team and work in a varied and exciting role with the opportunity to take responsibility for the digital mix for well-established and new to market brands.
My client is a large technology organisation based in West London.
The Digital Marketing & SEO Manager will oversee the social media campaigns and online content along with managing major brand marketing. This will form a large part of the position so we are looking for someone that lives and breathes online media, digital sales and knows how to appeal and create content for a variety of audiences. You will be working closely with all key internal and external stakeholders in an extremely fast paced environment to help deliver the key messaging and business objectives through all digital channels; from social media and email campaigns, to display advertising, SEO and online PR.
You will take responsibility for various elements of the digital side of online campaigns, projects and tasks where you will work closely with internal teams and external suppliers to implement exciting strategic plans and track and report the performance of those activities through online platforms such as Analytics and other reporting tools. The successful candidate will also be expected to get involved with other elements of the online mix including collateral creation and PR
The ideal Digital Marketing & SEO manager will have the following:
- SEO experience with a track record of achieving improved and sustainable rankings
- Significant digital experience, managing projects and digital campaigns
- Great understanding of and passion for social media and how to maximise its use to achieve commercial objectives
- Experience working with website CMSs and Google Analytics
- Experience working with CRM systems, such as Microsoft Dynamics and Automation would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience in managing an online brand profile
- Highly motivated, highly proactive and able to self-manage
- Good Knowledge of Digital Marketing and a keen eye for design