Communications and Digital Marketing Lead
Marketing and Communications Lead required for a growing business in Reading town centre. The successful applicant will have previous experience in a similar role and be confident in managing a small team and successfully owning and defining the role.
Key duties to include:
- Developing a communications and marketing plan in line with business strategy
- Identifying multi-channel marcomms approaches to reach key audiences
- Creating innovative content for marketing around product launches
- Working with product teams and with external design teams on new products/launches
- Planning and executing digital communications and campaigns to support the roll out and development of the business
- Devising a targeted events schedule that reflects key business sector needs
- Creating and manage SEO campaigns including PPC and social media to maximise brand awareness and ROI
- Developing high-impact marketing collateral
- Drafting high-quality communications content
- Improving website UX and content to support the delivery of the communications and marketing plan
- Working with senior colleagues on managing relationships with key industry partners
- Managing relevant budgets, liaising with senior colleagues to ensure overall value for money
- Tracking and monitoring marcomms outcomes, identifying areas for improvement
- Monitoring competitors and industry trends, provide summaries for senior colleagues
- Managing a team of up to 3 marketing staff
Key skills required:
- Multichannel marketing experience, ideally in B2B software
- Previous extensive experience of developing marketing content and campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing, web design, paid search and SEO
- Ability to analyse information, plan and multi-task
- Web analytics experience (e.g. Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Google Trends).
- Confident self-starter who can lead the marketing of the business
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).