Alumni Relations Manager
If you are an experienced Alumni Relations Manager looking to move into an ambitious and highly respected NFP organisation within London, this role may be for you. I am currently working alongside said organisation as they recruit for someone who is skilled in the development and promotion of mutually beneficial relationships between this College and its Alumni.
* To be the first point of contact for all Alumni, to respond to their queries and to identify and reconnect with 'lost' Alumni
* To oversee the management, preparation and delivery of a varied load of print and electronic media, which includes a twice a year newsletter and a monthly e-newsletter
* Work alongside the Marketing and Comms manager in order to both develop and promote content across different media, including Facebook and LinkedIn
* Develop and implement events and activities involving Alumni both at the grounds in London and around the world
* Management of existing volunteers and the recruitment of new Alumni volunteers
Ideally you will have experience in the following:
* Working in Alumni relations or a similar position
* Writing compelling and persuasive copy for either print or media
* Developing and implementing activities and events, delivering them both on time and adhering to budget
* Regular interaction with a range of diverse customers, and also with dealing with a range of different issues and conflicts
This is an incredible opportunity to really leave your mark on a fantastic organisation, so if it sounds like something that may suit you please get in touch. Alternatively, if you know someone within your network who may suit this position please encourage them to contact me!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.