Public Sector Corporate Tax - Senior Manager
A dynamic tax practice, this Senior Manager position sits within the firm's Public Sector tax advisory team.
A leading professional services firm, their strength and capability come from their people and the different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. With an established inclusive leadership strategy, this is a firm strongly promoting diversity and inclusion.
The role is to provide Corporate Tax Advisory services to our Public Sector clients including:
- Running client service teams, including working closely with other areas of the firm, such as audit and transaction services to ensure a seamless delivery of services to our clients
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and understanding the client's business in order to identify areas for the provision of tax and other services
- Ensuring that clients are kept up to date on developments within the corporate tax world that may affect their businesses
- Managing proposals for new work, including delivering tender documents, presenting at client pitches and identifying new solutions / products for client issues
- Seeking out and pursuing business development opportunities with clients and targets and actively participating with Directors / Partners in business development activities
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work
- Experience of International Tax issues rather than awareness (including the interaction of taxes VAT, - CT and Income Tax)
- Experience of Property Tax
- Working with specialists to deliver expertise to the local market
- Responding appropriately to requests from clients for other services
Please contact Neal Craig on