Qualified Accounts Senior
Role: Qualified Accounts Senior
Salary: Circa 40k
Keywords: Accounts Preparation, Accounts Senior, Accounts Supervisor
Location: Oxfordshire (Commutable from Aylesbury, Thame, Oxford, Banbury & Bicester)
Ambridge Harris is working on an exciting new Accounts Senior role with a fantastic client of ours in Oxfordshire. This client has a real passion and flare for business & finance and pride themselves on having specialist staff to deal with a wide range of accountancy solutions enabling them to provide excellent customer service to their ever growing client base.
* Be a key point of contact for clients in relation to the accounts assignment - arranging timelines, signing of accounts etc. Preparation, monitoring and review of budgets on all jobs.
* Preparation of accounts from both computer and manual records to statutory level for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships.
* Personal tax - being able to prepare personal tax returns will be an advantage but is not essential
* Knowledge of PAYE and VAT will be helpful.
* Management of jobs and review of work produced by junior members of staff.
* Preparation of management information and other accounts related work requested by clients
* ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification / experience
* Organisation - the ability to plan workload, organise work in advance and manage a client base
* Business Tax - knowledge of capital allowances, private proportion and other tax adjustments is essential so the candidate has the ability to produce sole trade, partnership and company tax computations and have the ability to prepare and file corporation tax returns
* A strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook & SAGE
* Experience of modern Finance software (Xero) would be advantageous but not essential
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.