Business Development Executive - Media
Role: Business Development Executive - Media
Package: £18k-£20k Basic + OTE realistic £30k+ Benefits
Location: Manchester City Centre
Our client is an established and growing media company who due to continued growth are looking to strengthen their dynamic sales team. This position will be to join a vibrant media organisation, who develop their staff and consistently promote from within.
This is an office based Business Development role with added experience and responsibility for attending/exhibiting the brand. This is a varied role and a fantastic place to work, relying on its people to build strong relationships with the company’s clients within a vibrant and growing media market place.
As well as having the opportunity to visit exhibitions through out the year, you will also accrue days in lieu which is a great way of building up additional holidays to add to your annual entitlement!
You will be given full product training and sales training, working closely with the sales manager to develop your skill set. This is a good consultative sell, and is perfect for those wanting to escape aggressive sales - they want to avoid micro management and allow you to manage you and your clients in the way you feel fit.
Additional skills required:
- Proactive, energetic approach
- Sales orientated, results driven
- Strong organisational ability
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Clear & concise telephone manner
- Flexible & adaptable manner
- Team player
- Computer literate
Some of the company benefits include:
- Established and growing company
- Excellent friendly working environment
- Company pension scheme
- Performance related bonus scheme to gain more time off
- Company wide profit sharing scheme for all
- Flexible working hours a possibility
- City Centre location close to all transport links
This really is a great career opportunity for those who want to work in a close knit, professional sales team environment as part of a growing organisation.
Keywords: outbound sales, sales executive, sales consultant, account manager, business development, outbound sales, customer service, b2b, media sales, advertising, telesales, internal sales, b2b.