Project Coordinator Pharmaceutical
Project Coordinator - joining a leading pharmaceutical company based in Maidenhead. The Project Coordinator acts as the hub of the business operations team, ensuring that the team functions at a high level, has clear documented processes and standard operating procedures and is constantly looking to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the department. Contributes to establish and maintain clear business continuity plans. The role will be responsible for specific project work, both as a member of a project team and as an individual. The role will also be accountable for any support activities within the team.
- Tender Applications - Manage the Tender application calendar to ensure the timely delivery of relevant activities from the team. Provide support on diverse activities (service deliveries, documents order and shipping, contacts management, payments monitoring, etc.)
- Demand Management - Support the demand managers in delivery on the monthly supply cycle.
- Management of Resources - Accurately raises Purchase Requisitions with information provided by requestor and ensure such information is correct
- Team Project Management - Enable the team to work optimally by ensuring the monthly meetings are of high quality and drive the business forward. Take minutes, actions and take lead on task follow up.
- Optimise Team Efficiency - Propose improvement actions to the function head to optimise communication and information sharing across the team
- A science graduate.
- Experience working in a health related company (E.g. pharmaceutical or an agency).
- Focused on developing a career in the healthcare industry and keen to establish themselves within an organisation
- A desire to progress based on delivering success. A positive outlook, learning agility and confident to share their opinions appropriately.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advance use of Microsoft office.
- Flexible working style and ability to adapt to new and challenging needs.
- Confidence to work with variety of stakeholders at all levels across the organisation
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise, is autonomous, has self-rigour and is a self-starter.
- Company Bonus
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Cover
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Child Care Vouchers
- Free Parking