Experienced Credit Controller / Accounts Assistant
Based in Avonmouth SafetyLiftinGear provides a single source for lifting and fall protection equipment across the UK.
We are experiencing significant growth resulting in the opportunity for an experienced credit controller to work within our accounts team, the correct applicate must have previous experience of calling customers chasing payments due.
DAILY TIMES: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Overview: To assist the Finance Team in Credit Control/ Administration
Responsible To: Finance Manager
- To follow accurate Sales Ledger processes
- To assist and support the Finance Team in Credit Control duties
- To liaise with Sales teams to resolve queries and issues
- To assist the Finance Manager as required and provide any requested information.
- To ensure accurate and timely transactional postings to Sales Ledger
- To assist with payment chasing via telephone and email.
- To set up new customers on the system under instruction from the Credit control personnel
- To maintain the highest levels of contact and customer service to all customers
- To communicate sales queries and problems to the relevant account handler
- To communicate possible sales opportunities or potential losses to the relevant account handler
- To support other departments in busy periods; as agreed with the Finance Manager.