Are you a manager who gets results? Can you implement a creative innovative sales programme? Do you have what it takes to develop new business opportunities through sales?
The Membership Manager is responsible for ensuring the Surrey Sports Park membership strategy is adhered to through successful planning, management and monitoring. The role also requires the management of standards and targets, which ensures a positive guest experience and professional image of the Sports Park.
We are looking for a Membership Manager who has the leadership qualities and drive to achieve results beyond expectations for Surrey Sports Park. The successful candidate will be required to work 40 hours per week, including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
This role of Membership Manager will join the Operations Leadership Team and will...
- Act as the direct line manager to the three Membership Consultants
- Drive a creative and diverse sales programme that aims to achieve commercial targets
- Lead on implementation of the membership sales process with support from the Membership Consultants. Including Outreach, Lead Generation, and conversion.
- Lead on implementation of the membership recruitment and retention process with support from the Membership Advisor, Including BACS rejects, annual renewals
- Audit and reconcile all membership sales
- Liaise with other departments on development of guest care strategy and sales strategy
- Undertake any other reasonable requests by the Head of Operations
- Support the Head of Operations with development of business process documenting.
Please be advised that this vacancy will close on 29th March 2017.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure & Barring Service check. For the full job purpose, and to apply, please click below to be redirected to the University of Surrey website.